If you have a question about any aspect of our website or your online orders simply email one of our stylists at firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are some of the wonderful ways we can assist you…
- Advice on all products online.
- Provide you with information on our sizing and fit.
- Offer you a second opinion.
- Recommend alternatives and pieces to compliment your style.
- Provide information on the availability of products not in stock.
Every wardrobe needs key, essentials or “basics” to gel a look together. Do you have a black bias cut slip? This little essential is key to lengthen shorter tops, go under sheer garments and also helps with clingy fabrics. It is comfortable and because is the fabric is cut on the “cross” or bias, it expands to your shape. It won’t feel restrictive. This style is also great for Maternity. Here we have two lengths. The camisole is shorter and the slip is longer, more three quarter length. Secondly, a plain long tunic, sleeveless. This is great for pants and adds more length and great for layering with shorter cardigans and tops.